Thursday, October 1, 2009

If Your Not Pumped, You Should Be

Alright,
So a few days ago I was rummaging through my parents basement and I came across a box of books. I started riffling through trying to find something worth while to read. I came across Plato's Republic, which I am now reading, but I also came across a book that was given to me by my Grandmother in 1992, however, the coolest thing is that it was first given to her in 1914!!. It is a copy of Alice in Wonderland!! Needless to say I ecstatic about the find. So it got me curious, then I discovered that one of my all time favorite Directors, Tim Burton, is remaking this classic story and it is being released the beginning of 2010.
So like I said, if your not pumped, you should be.


Here are some more pictures from the upcoming movie to get you pumped.

No comments:

Post a Comment