Monday, December 14, 2009

Chance Skateboards


Chance Skateboards
Originally uploaded by Hodg
Alright, it's time to support the local and Canadian skate scene.

My good friend Matt Holdsworth started Chance Skateboards not too long ago. This is the first graphic, by Matt, and in my humble opinion it turned out pretty dope. There are some more on the way right now that he has kept a surprise from me but I'm told they are gonna be pretty banging.

Matt is an Ontario born boy but now hails out of Abbotsford, BC so you gotta support if your Canadian, its your civil duty, probably more important than voting.

they don't have a website yet cause they are that fresh, however they do have a facebook page and if I can persuade them a Twitter page in due time.

check em out
YA HEARD!

No comments:

Post a Comment