Tuesday, June 16, 2009

Birthday Love

Even though the name of the Contest is Birthday Love I question how much love there actually is.  Would the fine people who left comments on my Facebook page have left as many enduring posts as they had if they were not competing for a prize?  
Honestly I don't know, but at the end of the day its not about the sincerity, its about a winner, right?
So onward and upward we go. 
In 3rd place...Dylan Shming Shmong Wetherill with a Birthday comment @ 12:09
In 2nd place...Bach Mahahlo (who we all know isn't who he says he is) left a Birthday comment @ 12:01 (so very close)
and the coveted 1st place goes to....Ryan Barclay!!!!!! Who left me a post at 12:00 on the nose!! It's hard to find perfection like that let me tell ya. 
You could all take a page out of Ryan's book.
Congratulations again dude!!

No comments:

Post a Comment